Orlando Wetlands Festival
February 18, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm ESTFree
The Orlando Wetlands Festival is a bi-annual event (every other year). The tentative date for the next festival is Saturday February 18, 2023, from 9 am until 3 pm.
Since 2001, the Orlando Wetlands Festival has promoted community awareness of the Orlando Wetlands Park and the importance of Florida’s ecological and water resources. The Festival spans across the Orlando Wetlands Park and Fort Christmas Historical Park. Shuttles will be available to take guests between the parks.
This is a free event for all ages! Explore exhibits, guided hikes and tours, presentations, games, live animals, native plant give-away, and more. Bring the whole family for a day of outdoor fun and learning.
The event includes:
- Free parking and admission
- Local food vendors
- Live animals
- Native plant give-away (while supplies last)
- Guided bus tours of the Wetlands Park
- Guided hikes for Birders, Photographers and more
- Bounce houses, games and activities for kids
- Exhibits on wildlife, wetlands, “going green”, and more
- Prize drawings and silent auction
- Live music and stage presentations for the whole family
Free admission and free door prizes! For more information: call Orlando Wetlands Park 407-568-1706.
For Information: 407.568.1706 • email@example.com
Directions: To get to the Park, take S.R. 50 to Christmas, Florida. Turn north onto 420, Ft. Christmas Rd. Continue north 1.8 miles. Fort Christmas Park will be on your left. Free parking will be located on your right across from Fort Christmas Park. The address is 1300 North Fort Christmas Road, Christmas, FL 32709.