Mountain Plover Festival
April 29, 2022 - May 1, 2022
This event is a weekend full of bird watching, wildlife viewing tours, entertainment, history, arts and crafts, antiques, and lots of good food! In addition to private land tours to view the Mountain Plover and other shortgrass prairie species, you will enjoy other weekend activities:
- Mingle with farmers and ranchers to learn about their lifestyles.
- Eat home-style meals prepared by the community’s nonprofit organizations.
- Saturday evening country dinner with authentic western entertainment.
- Learn about conservation practices and history of the area.
- Tour private land that normally is not be accessible.
- Make new friends!
Come join us!!